Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm back....AGAIN

My sister said it best the other day on my FACE BOOK...(that's right I finally got sucked into it.) that bed rest suits me well because I actually have time to stay in touch with people and get things done on the computer. CRAZY!

I will be honest....the last thing I want to do after I've worked 12-16 hours a day is come home and sit in front of the computer and type even more. Usually my brain is about mush and I'm ready for a bubble bath and glass of wine. (in my dreams I usually don't get past the couch)
BUT ALL THAT ASIDE.....I'm committing to staying on top of blogging. For the single purpose of it being extremely therapeutic and staying in touch with other single mom's a like. I know I'm not a lot in my everyday chaos, even though there are times I really feel like it......

So my dearest blogger single moms and sisters because this helps you stay on top of what's going on in my life as well.....yell at me if I start slacking? YAY FOR BLOGS!!!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Glad you're back. Can't wait to hear what's going on in your life.

Unknown said...

Hey, Melody. Thank you so much for your wonderful and encouraging comments on my blog, especially from the "Random Catching Up Stuff" post (I think it was that one...). Really, your words were exactly what I needed to hear and--I HOPE!--true.

You and your son are just beautiful. Love the pics here!

Thanks for coming over to my blog and I'm linking you up tonight. Numbers 6:24-26