Monday, February 23, 2009

Slacking again....

For those of you that have been following my blog, I apologize for the silence. Some things went down at work, one of my employees found my blog, and I needed to lay low for awhile. I will be changing my blog cite as soon as I have time. Thanks to all of you who have been commenting and encouraging me. I refuse to be defeated, however for the sake of keeping my job and personal life problems/issues off the front news of the paper in the agencies paper I need to lay low until I create a different page. I will be in touch soon. I have sooo much to tell you guys! J.D's 2nd birthday is this week! I will be back on post pictures and details.

1 comment:

jenn said...

So glad you're back! Wow, two years old. Shiloh is six months older than him.

I can understand not wanting employees to read your blog. I wouldn't know what to do if someone at work found mine. It would be way weird. Let me know when you move your blog. I'll be there.